|Job Description :
The primary responsibility is to ensure that Slickline operations are carried out safely as per client operation procedure. Complies with all governmental regulations and industry standards & environmental policies.
Successful Slickline Crew Chief / Operators are adaptable, show initiative, and have good written and verbal communication skills. They work well in teams and are curious and willing to learn new skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and have knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
- Ability to rig up pressure control equipment and competent to work on pressure control equipment.
- Operating the Slickline winch to work downhole to manipulate various of Slickline equipment/tools to execute various Slickline procedure and reservoir management works i.e. Zone Change, Gas lift Valve Change, Fishing, Running and Pulling Plugs, SCSSV, Bottom Hole Pressure Survey, Sand Bailing and more.
- Supervise Slickline crew and coordinate activities for the tasks to be executed. Ensuring that all personnel obey safety rules and follow safe working procedures and practices.
- Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision. Crew can perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
- Ensure integrity of Slickline equipment and rig of heavy equipment/routine repairs, maintenance and adjustments of Slickline tools are carried out in the correct way.
- Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
- Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
- Compile Slickline report at the end of each task and plan activity following the data. Chair per job meeting on site and motivate subordinates to act safety and running smooth on the operations.